Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Busy busy busy

Yeah, I know I keep promising to put up after photos of the living room! It's just not quite done! Almost! Just have more pressing issues right now! Oldest daughter was doing a craft show and needed me to embroider some stuff. Had 2 birthdays last week! My 2 youngest boys! One turned 8 on Thursday and the other was 1 on Sunday! I promised the 8 year old almost 2 months ago that I would make a place for him to play Legos as his birthday present. I started and finished that the day before his birthday. Of course I forgot to take a before picture, darn it! He loves it! I spent all afternoon Monday turning 2 bushels of apples into apple cider! Tuesday was errand day. Worked on one shelf in the living room this morning. I'm also tackling another project, the school room! The half of the basement that flooded in the spring. All it's salvageable contents tossed into the playroom, until I made the Lego area, and then it got tossed back into the still trashed out schoolroom! My wonderful hubby built 2 eight foot long, floor to ceiling shelves for me to store school items on. Now to sort through and get rid of all the unnecessary stuff. I did take before pics. I don't know if I want to post them, they are really bad! Now to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment