Thursday, June 23, 2016

June 23, 2016

Day 10 of exercising and day 4 of my diet. Was using 2lb weights, but moved up to 3lb today! You wouldn't think 1lb would be much of a difference! Speaking of weights, I'm not brave enough to check the scale yet! I think I'll wait until the 1 week mark! So far doing good staying away from carbs and sugar. I haven't craved them at all, in fact looking at them makes me sick! I was behind someone in the checkout yesterday and he had 2 packs of soda and a box of ice cream bars! I thought I was going to have a sugar buzz just being close to it! Yuck!

Been busy working on outdoor projects since it hasn't got too hot yet! I hate being cooped up all winter so I'm trying to spend as much time outside as possible! It's much easier now that I cleaned up our front porch and have a nice table and chairs out there. We did have big bushes hiding the porch, so we would throw all our junk there! But I ripped out all the bushes, so we have to keep it clean! Put on a huge flower box across the rails and put in a new walk way! I'm kinda sad that I am running out of projects to do out here, but it is getting hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment