Sunday, June 19, 2016

Gettin back on track

It has been a while! Life is so hectic and crazy! I've been exercising routinely for a week now, so I think I'm finally ready to get myself into a schedule and actually get stuff done, instead of just eat, sleep, clean, repeat.

We have been saying the rosary EVERY night since Ash Wednesday! That has definitely helped improve things!

So, I'm going to track my progress here! My goal is to lose 20-25 pounds, exercise every day, keep praying the rosary. I'm  hoping getting my physical and spiritual life in order will help cause everything else to start falling in line!  I should do a before picture, but I really hate pictures of myself! Maybe tomorrow!

Starting point: current weight 140lb, arms 12 1/2 inches, waist 32 inches, hips 39 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment