Sunday, September 14, 2014

Love my oils!

My next project I want to complete is a place to store my essential oils! I love my oils! Use them everyday for everything! My 2 youngest schoolers have a hard time focusing on their worksheets and concentrating. You'll show them the letter A says "ay" and they'll repeat it. But you immediately say, "now what does it say?" "Um, I forget!" Frustrating! So we got out our diffuser and put in a couple drops of lemon and peppermint. WOW! Instead of 3 hours to get their work done, it took less than 2! We have used many different oils for many different things, all with great results!
I have a carrying case for my smaller bottles, but I am quickly getting quite a collection of larger bottles, and the CD box I currently keep them in has reached maximum capacity! I'm still really pleased with the storage unit I built to put everyone's daily supplement containers in, so I am sure I can come up with something awesome for my oils! I have to decide if I want them to be upright, or slightly tilted! After I build it, I'll need a place to put it! Empty wall space is at a premium here. But so is counter space!
 I'll put a picture up soon of my supplement unit and keep you updated on the progress of my oil storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment