Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 25, 2016

i really need to figure out how to get pictures on here! It's been a wild and crazy summer, I could write a whole other blog on that! But, I have kept up the exercise and "lifestyle" (it's not a "diet" but a. Lifestyle change!) My weight has been staying between 132 and 135 (except for the week when we had a stomach virus, I got down to 128!) but I'm still dropping clothing sizes for some reason! I was in medium and large shirts and 8-10 in pants. Now I wear small/medium shirts and 4-6 in pants!
My waist is now 30" and hips are 37". I started measuring thighs about 6 weeks ago. They were 20.5" and now they are 19.5. For the last 6 weeks I've not been doing much Zumba, but have been doing more stretching and some weights and lots of walking (I was having disc problems, so I was trying to get that healed up. It's been doing much better the last 2 weeks, so I'm slowly adding more stuff in.)
Still getting up at 5:30 most days but if I had a rough day and didn't get to bed before 11 I try to make myself stay in bed until 6:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment